Are you under 30, working in the western industry and deeply passionate about the future of western women? COWGIRL 30 Under 30 2021 applications are now open!
Without a doubt, the landscape of the Western industry has changed. It has become modernized and digitized to an extent that has not been seen before. Behind the scenes and in front of the audiences, the dominating factor is a force of females. This surge of young women is determining what you see, hear, purchase, and admire, and is emerging as a force worth reckoning with.
COWGIRL will once again honor 30 women who are 30 years of age or under and have shown significant dedication to the Western industry. The application is open to anyone in the Western industry (i.e., business professionals, rodeo competitors, photographers, musicians, entrepreneurs, etc.) who meets the following requirements:
Applicants must …
- Be female 30 years of age or under as of December 31, 2020.
- Be a career professional within the Western industry.
- Have worked, performed, or competed in the Western industry for at least two years.
- Show a significant dedication to the Western industry.
- Provide at least one letter of recommendation from a colleague that also works in the Western industry.
- Have completed and submitted the COWGIRL 30 Under 30 application form.
Once selected, the 30 young women will be featured in COWGIRL, will be invited to Wrangler’s Bubbles & Blue Jeans reception at RFD-TV’s The American at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, and will received personalized awards from a few amazing sponsors!
You can find the COWGIRL 30 Under 30 2021 application here. Applications are due October 15th. Best of luck, ladies!