It’s almost time for the Kentucky Derby! While you are watching the races, you might feel inclined to put on your largest hat and whip up a batch of mint juleps. A traditional mint julep is amazing, but check out these 5 non traditional recipes.
1. Blackberry Mint Julep by Miss in the Kitchen.
2. Sparkling Ginger Mint Julep by Gimme Some Oven.
3. Blueberry Mint Juleps by How Sweet It Is.
4. Sweet Tea Mint Juleps by Southern Fatty.
5. Lavender Mint Juleps by Pizzazzerie.
Which one of these recipes are you looking forward to trying?