Moms will understand this one! Surprisingly, there are quite a lot of similarities between toddlers and horses. If you spend enough time with both of them, it’ll become apparent. From testing boundaries to being playful, it would appear that horses are just large children. What do you think?
Toddler & Horse Similarities
- For one, you need to be very patient when caring for a child and interacting with horses. A toddler who is still learning our language may have trouble communicating. Similarly, horses speak a language entirely different than our own. They both can be confusing and difficult to understand. It takes a patient mom and horse handler to figure out what they’re trying to say.
- They both throw tantrums. A horse may run away from you, kick out, or even bite. Whereas, a child may pout, kick their legs, and swing their arms. Again, it usually requires patience and trying to understand what it wrong.
- Horses and children love to explore. They both have a curious nature that encourages them to investigate their surroundings.
- They enjoy playing! Whether it be with toys or interacting with friends, both crave fun.
- Rewards can motivate them. Most horses are easily encouraged to do something with the use of a yummy treat. Parents can also persuade their toddler to pick up their toys or use the potty with a food or sticker motivator.
Despite the difficult moments, there’s something so lovable and cute about toddlers and horses.