Does your kitchen make you happy or is it one of the most cluttered rooms in your house? Use these simple tips and tricks to get an organized kitchen in no time. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to make things look good.
1. Create zones throughout the kitchen for things you use frequently. If your cast iron pans are a prized possession, display them. These pans are stored beautifully on some reclaimed barn wood. It’s an inexpensive fix that makes a big impact. Photo source unknown.
2. Group random serving items together with canisters. I display my pretty utensils on the counter and have separate canisters that get put away in shelves.
You can purchase this lariat utensil holder from Western General Store.
3. Hide necessary clutter behind shelves and doors. Turn a small closet into a pantry and make your husband or boyfriend install some barn doors for you. Photo source via Interior Barn Doors.
4. Turn an old pallet into a mug station. Display your favorite mugs near the coffee pot. If you have any open wall space in your kitchen, fill it with shelves when possible. Photo source via Home BNC.
5. Use decorative shelves to showcase attractive pieces. If you kitchen doesn’t have that much space purchase decorative shelving for the dining room or near entertaining areas. Photo source via Canadian Log Homes.