Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Things happen. Life gets busy. Injuries occur. Then, to top it all off, competition is always on the horizon. The question of the day is – how do you combat busy seasons and injuries, along with looking down the barrel of the gun of upcoming competition? The answer? Swimming!
Yes, You heard us right – Swimming. Finding a professional facility to swim your horse(s) at could save you and your horse loads of time, as well as protect them from future injuries. Take a look below at the top 7 reason why you should be swimming your horse!
7 Reasons Why You Should Swim Your Horse
- Helps with rehabilitation following an injury.
- Low Impact
- Improves cardiovascular and respiratory strength/endurance
- Reduces the chance of musculoskeletal injuries
- Mental stimulation is increased
- 2 * 1 ratio to regular exercise. Meaning if you swim a horse for 7 days that is the equivalent of 14 days of traditional riding. This SAFELY cuts your time in half when legging horses up, to get back to competition.
- Increase career longevity for your equine partner
For more on information on keeping your equine partner(s) happy and healthy click HERE!