Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Affirmations are positive statements that encourage positive thinking. They are meant to be encouraging and motivating. As cowgirls know, riding and any other event they do is 80% mental. Repeating affirmations to yourself can help to put your mind in the right place before competing!
You can include them before or during your warm-up! Ignore those negative thoughts and redirect them to more positive thoughts with affirmations. You will go in feeling more confident and ready to win!
Here are some cowgirls can repeat:
- I am confident in my riding ability and my horse’s ability.
- I am prepared for this moment.
- I am worthy and deserving of a good run.
- I am grateful to be here.
- I am creating greatness here today.
- I am blessed with my horse’s talent.
- I am riding to my fullest potential today.
- I am excited and happy to compete today.