Whether you have children or not, every horse owner needs to add baby wipes to their shopping list! These multi-purpose wipes are great for cleaning horses, tack, and dirty hands. They’re also inexpensive and easy to store. If you’re a DIYer, then you can even try making your own natural horse grooming wipes.
How to Use Baby Wipes at the Barn
1. Remove dust and dirt from your horse’s coat. A quick wipe over will leave your horse shiny.
2. Clean your horse’s sensitive areas (utter, sheath and dock).
3. Polish your riding boots!
4. Wipe them over your horse’s tack for a quick cleaning.
5. Scrub your horse’s bit with one. Make sure to rinse it off afterwards though!
6. Use them on your own skin. They can clean dirty hands, a sweaty forehead and dusty arms.
7. Bring them out on show day and wipe off your horse’s face and ears for a polished look.
8. Whiten your horse’s legs by scrubbing a baby wipe over grass and manure stains.
9. Reduce static in your horse’s mane.
10. Remove and clean off eye boogers from your horse.
The possibilities are endless. Do you have another clever way to use baby wipes? Please share!