Baking soda should be in your barn! It’s affordable and easy to find. Many people toss out harsh chemicals and replace them with this product. Not only can you keep your house squeaky clean with it, but now your barn can shine like never before! Make sure you buy a box at your next grocery store trip.
Ten Practical Uses for Baking Soda
1. Clean out buckets, feeders, and troughs. Create a paste by mixing the baking soda with water and scrub away!
2. Freshen up dirty grooming products by letting them sit in baking soda and water for an hour or two.
3. Bits and metal stirrups can be cleaned with a paste and toothbrush.
4. Next time you do your horse’s laundry, sprinkle in some baking soda with the load.
5. Baking soda also works on stains! You can rub a tiny bit into your grass or dirt stained shirts or jeans.
6. A wash-stall drain can be freshened up with a half-cup poured down. Make sure to flush it with water after five minutes.
7. Spruce up your lounge by keeping your coffee pot and refrigerator sparkling clean.
8. It soothes bug bites! Put some paste on the spot and let it sit.
9. Scrub stall walls with a paste to get them clean in a flash!
10. Some even suggest it helps with stomach ulcers, but check with your vet before attempting this!
How amazing is this simple cleaning product! It has so many benefits.
While you’re at it, check out ‘Clean Your Western Saddle Like A Pro‘.