I don’t know about you, but I have baling twine everywhere! If you’re not sure what to do with your extra baling twine, these clever and simple hacks will transform your barn life.
1) Make a plant holder using crochet techniques. It’ll be strong, durable, and affordable!
2) Crochet the twine into a doormat. Feel free to add extra rope or yarn for some more color.
3) Tie a large quantity of twine together to create a clothes line. Perfect for hang drying saddle pads or horse blankets.
4) How about making a bracelet? Very rustic!
5) Baling twine can also be used for belts. It can be braided or crocheted into a unique fashion accessory.
6) Braid it and create a lead rope or even a lunge line.
7) Use a small piece to make breakaway tie loops for your cross-ties.
8) Get creative and make a rope halter.
9) Planning a garden? It’s great for tying up plants to keep them standing strong.
10) Baling twine can even be used as a temporary fix for fences or gates.
Have another idea for extra baling twine? Please share!
Check out Pinterest for more projects and crafts.