Wet, cold feet are the worse, especially while you’re trying to finish barn chores. There’s no reason it has to be that way though! Get yourself a pair of barn boots designed for those icky days. Your feet will be thanking you.
Here’s some fun barn boot options!
1. TuffRider Ladies Lexington Waterproof Tall Boot, $123.19; State Line Tack
Stylish and durable, these barn boots won’t disappoint. They’re made from genuine leather with a durable sole.
2. Ariat Ladies Terrain Pull-On H2O Brown Boots, $139.95; State Line Tack
An outdoor, all-terrain boot that can handle whatever life throws your way. It comes in waterproof leather and suede materials. Its western style is also a nice touch!
3. Noble Ladies Perfect Fit Cold High Boots, $99.95; State Line Tack
Your toes will stay dry and warm when you buy these boots. They have a fleece lining and 5 mm insulating neoprene inside. The tall height will keep you well-protected!
4. Noble Outfitters Ladies MUDS Stay Cool 6 in Boots, $55.99; State Line Tack
These little shorties are easy to slip on. They’re also waterproof and breathable for a comfortable experience.
5. Women’s Chore Mid, $135.00; The Original Muck Boot Company
With a rugged outsole design, this boot is durable and long-lasting. The mid height is perfect for those with shorter legs.
There are so many good options. Your feet will be toasty and dry at the barn!
Don’t forget to check out: Rainy Day Essentials For Horse Owners!