Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
- 1 cup roasted red peppers (packed in water) drained
- 46 ounces chilled vegetable juice
- ½ cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chilled vodka
- kosher salt
- Garnishes: olives, mini gherkins, tipsy onions, peppers, celery, cherry tomatoes, hot sauce, pickled green beans or asparagus, lemons or limes (Get wild with it!)
- In the jar of a blender, puree the roasted red peppers until you have a puree. If they are difficult to puree, than add ½ cup of the vegetable juice.
- In a large pitcher combine the roasted peppers, the vegetable juice, the horseradish, celery seeds, Worcestershire and vodka. Mix really well and then season to taste with kosher salt.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour over the ice. Garnish as desired.
- Rub a lemon wedge around the rim of the glass and dip it in kosher salt. (Optional!)