Cowgirls both young and old can enjoy making a bucket list. They encourage you to get out and explore the world. You can travel to unique destinations and ride beautiful horses. Life is too short to sit back and wait for things to happen. You have to make them a reality!
A Bucket List for Cowgirls
- Give mounted archery or shooting a try!
- Go for a bareback ride.
- Break a young horse.
- Ride at a clinic by your favorite trainer.
- Explore the Grand Canyon on the back of a mule.
- Win a barrel racing competition.
- Teach your horse how to bow or lay down.
- Gallop a horse across the beach.
- Climb mountains on horseback.
- Go on an overnight horse camping trip.
- Visit the wild ponies of Assateague Island.
- Volunteer at a therapeutic riding center.
- Get professional pictures of your heart horse taken.
- Buy a custom western saddle.
- Go on a safari ride.
- Be a daredevil and try trick riding.
- Herd cattle on a ranch.
- Work as a wrangler for the summer.
- Attend an Extreme Mustang Makeover.
- Ride a sliding stop on a reining horse.
Your list may look slightly different, but hopefully this can serve as inspiration. Don’t let excuses hold you back. Saddle up, cowgirls!