Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
- 1 lime thinly sliced
- Maldon sea salt or other flaky sea salt for garnish (Optional!)
- 1 1/2 ounces 100% agave silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup or simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau or other orange liqueur
Pour the tequila, lime juice, agave, and orange liqueur in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake until chilled and frosty (about 15 to 20 seconds). Strain the margarita into a rocks glass filled with crushed ice (and salted rim, if desired). Garnish with a few slices of the lime and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Salt & Wind.
Wanting something with a little more kick? Check out these delicious jalapeno margaritas!