Are you or someone you know under the age of 30, have shown significant dedication to the Western industry, are passionate about the future of women in our industry, and would like to join a network of other like-minded women?
If so, then apply to be honored and recognized throughout 2023 in our COWGIRL 30 Under 30 program!
Our mission with this program is to seek out and publicly recognize these young women who are making a name for themselves in the Western industry. Whether they be corporate executives, professional athletes, media professionals, or working cowgirls, we aim to bring them to light to show the industry just how vital these young and talented women are to our industry. We also aim to create and grow a network of individuals who can serve as role models and mentors for the future leaders of our industry.
Once selected, the 30 young women will:
- Be featured in COWGIRL Magazine, both in our print issue and online
- Be invited to 30 Under 30 celebratory events in Fort Worth, Texas, the weekend of March 10, 2023.
- Receive personalized awards from a few amazing sponsors!
This year’s event will be broken up into two days:
- Friday, March 10, 2023 – Wrangler COWGIRL 30 Under 30 Empowered Gala at the Hotel Drover in Fort Worth, Texas. Enjoy a night at the Drover with food, drinks, live music, networking, video presentations, and presentations from key note speakers and sponsors.
- Saturday, March 11, 2023 – Special breakout sessions with industry leaders and influential women of the Western industry.
The COWGIRL 30 Under 30 Class of 2023 application can be accessed here.
Applications will be open on August 15, 2022, at 12 AM MST and close on October 15, 2022, at 11:59 PM MST. There is a $125 Application Fee to submit.