Pomegranate Grapefruit Paloma
- 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon honey, sugar or agave
- 1/4 cup white tequila
- 1/4 cup club soda or seltzer
- 2 thin slices or small wedges grapefruit
- Kosher salt for rim (if desired)
- A few pomegranate arils (for garnish)
If you’d like to salt the rim of you glass, put a little kosher salt on a small plate. Swipe the rim of your glass with a wedge of grapefruit and place the damp rim in the salt, twisting to coat it.
Place both juices and honey or sugar in the bottom of your glass and use a long spoon to stir it until combined, and/or until the sugar has dissolved. Add tequila, stir to combine. Then add ice then club soda or seltzer. Garnish with additional grapefruit slices and pomegranate arils.