Sip this sweet Raspberry Piña Colada with your special Valentine.
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce gourmet raspberry syrup
- 50 ml RumChata
- 3 fresh raspberries
- 3 ounces pina colada cocktail mix
- heart marshmallows (optional!)
- Add three fresh raspberries into a cocktail tin and mash them with a muddler.
- Pour in the white rum, gourmet raspberry syrup, RumChata, and pina colada mix.
- Toss in four ice cubes, secure the lid and shake vigorously for 30-seconds.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a serving glass.
- Garnish with a heart marshmallow threaded through a cocktail stick.
Recipe and photo courtesy of A Worthey Life.