COWGIRL Magazine is looking for a fresh face to represent their brand for 2021-2022 in their first-ever COWGIRL Model Search!
We are looking for a female who can authentically capture the essence of COWGIRL. The perfect candidate is a cowgirl, who is comfortable in front of the camera, loves western fashion, and wants to rock the social media scene!
- Must be female
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Minimum height of 5’7
- Must have modeling experience
- Must be willing to travel to photoshoot locations
- Horse experience is not necessary but is preferred
*Unfortunately, photo sample clothing and boots only come in limited sizes so females must be a size 2-6 with a boot size 9 or smaller to qualify
OUR COWGIRL MODEL WILL RECEIVE:
- Features in 2021-2022 COWGIRL Magazine Fashion Editorial Features (6 issues annually, printed bi-monthly)
- $250 per photoshoot, plus travel and accommodations provided by COWGIRL Magazine
- Recognition in our COWGIRL Magazine print issue under Masthead
- Tagged features on cowgirlmagazine.com + all COWGIRL social media posts (Grow your social media following!)
- Features in Shop COWGIRL ads both in print and on social media
- Represent COWGIRL for 2021-2022
- PLUS: Western fashion! On occasion, you will receive merchandise from the brands featured in our photoshoots
ONCE OUR COWGIRL MODEL HAS BEEN SELECTED:
- COWGIRL Magazine will reach out to you to know that you have been selected as the Face of COWGIRL Magazine for 2021-2022
- Our first scheduled photoshoot will take place in Arizona, June 22-23rd where we will shoot our Fall Fashion spread to be featured in our September/October 2021 issue
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- COWGIRL Model Search Form
- Clean Headshot (No makeup, natural, unedited)
- A Smiling Shot
- 1-2 Full-Length Body Shots
- 1-2 Lifestyle Images
We are accepting submissions until Friday, May 28. Model will be announced week of June 1.
Please click here to apply!
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- Photos should be high quality, high-resolution images
- Photos should not be overly-edited
- Show your best quality work
- Have fun with it!
Don’t miss your chance to be the face of the COWGIRL Magazine. Apply now!