The best way to enjoy a bouquet of flowers? Wear it! Plus the modern way to layer!
Summer is quickly coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean the dressing cute does too. Florals and layers are the two end of summer trends we can’t get enough of. Check out the two outfits we pulled together highlighting these trends. We’re sure you’ll find simple ways to pull them off by including pieces you already own!
Don some pretty flowered cowboy boots! A knee length denim skirt, floaty long-sleeved blouse, and strand of navajo pearls says “sexy, but not trying too hard.”
1) HAT $100, Charlie 1 Horse; charlie1horsehats.com
2) NECKLACE $860, Rocki Gorman; maverickwesternwear.com
3) BLOUSE $89, Lucky Brand; luckybrand.com
4) BELT $57, Roper, thebeltshoppe.com
5) SKIRT $285, Reworked Denim by Current/Elliot; mytheresa.com
6) BOOTS price upon request, Old Gringo; oldgringoboots.com