Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy and be sure to show us which tips you are trying by using the hashtag #CowgirlWeekend on Facebook and Instagram.
1. Spring is coming and the days are getting longer and warmer. Plan a fun date night and watch the sunset with your cowboy.
Image via Midwestern Belle
2. Upcycle a pair of cowboy boots! Short boots are in for spring and summer, use old belts and fabric to create a unique pair of boots.
Image via Instructables
3. Make horse treats for your favorite equine. We have shared these carrot treats before on Facebook and I just had to include them in our Cowgirl Weekend!
Recipe and image via Sarah Hearts
4. Try out a new cocktail this weekend. How about a Jameson & Ginger?
Recipe and image via Cake n’ Knife
5. Go vintage shopping and see what western finds you can get your hands on. Tooled bags and abandoned cowboy boots along with turquoise jewelry could be waiting for you!
Image source unknown.
We want to see which tips you are trying, share your Cowgirl Weekend with us on Facebook or Instagram and use hashtag #CowgirlWeekend