Welcome to the Cowgirl weekend! Enjoy and be sure to show us which tips you are trying by using the hashtag #CowgirlWeekend on Facebook and Instagram. This weekend I challenge you to take one day to have brunch with the girls and dream up plans for summer landscaping.
1. Plan a summer flower arrangement that really pops with one color flower or perhaps horseshoe containers.
Photo via Blossom Dawes on Flickr.
2. Make a beautiful brunch cocktail like these Tequila Sunrise Mimosas.
Recipe and photo via Just Putzing Around The Kitchen.
3. You haven’t had a good brunch until you had one with kolaches.
Photo via Hungry Hungry Highness.
4. Go find a set of western planters for your flowers this summer.
You can purchase this planter at Bonanza.
5. You can do a lot with pallets, pick up some this weekend and start painting! Next month you can fill them with flowers.
Photo via 99 Pallets.
We want to see which tips you are trying, share your Cowgirl Weekend with us on Facebook or Instagram and use hashtag #CowgirlWeekend