Welcome to the Cowgirl weekend! Enjoy and be sure to show us which tips you are trying by using the hashtag #CowgirlWeekend on Facebook and Instagram. It’s time to start thinking of gift ideas for mom, Mother’s Day will be here before you know it.
1. Spoil mom with a new pair of cowboy boots or a gift card to her favorite shop so she can go pick out her favorite pair.
Photo via Horses & Heels.
2. On a budget? Pamper mom with a DIY gift like homemade bath salts.
Instructions and image via Something Turquoise.
3. Beauty products are also great gifts, sometimes mom doesn’t have time to put on her makeup because she’s up early making sure everyone else has a good start to their day. Remind her to get dolled up.
Gift card from CowgirlDirt.com.
4. Candles are also the perfect size! If you have a picky mom, go for a beautiful candle.
Natural soy candle from BONDAD (BUY HERE).
5. Of course flowers are always a classic do! Try buying a new tree or special plant.
Image via This Old House.
We want to see which tips you are trying, share your Cowgirl Weekend with us on Facebook or Instagram and use hashtag #CowgirlWeekend