Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy and be sure to show us which tips you are trying by using the hashtag #CowgirlWeekend on Facebook and Instagram. It’s Kentucky Derby weekend, here is hoping you have plans to watch it or maybe go to a barrel race.
Of course it wouldn’t be the weekend without good food, here are some recipes to try ahead of time for Cinco de Mayo or at least run out and get the ingredients so you are prepared on the 5th.
1. Above, Jalapeno and Cheese Taquitos.
Recipe and photo via Coupon Clipping Cook.
2. Fresh Corn Salsa is always a good idea, plus this recipe is simple.
Recipe and photo via i heart eating.
3. Create a Watermelon Jalapeño Agua Fresca, so refreshing with a kick.
Recipe and photo via Culinary Ginger.
4. Nothing beats fresh restaurant style salsa at home!
Recipe and photo via Sifted Not Stirred.
5. Start breakfast with Huevos Rancheros Tortizza. The tortizza is a twist on traditional huveos rancheros but it still sounds amazing.
Recipe and photo via Cafe Delights.
We want to see which tips you are trying, share your Cowgirl Weekend with us on Facebook or Instagram and use hashtag #CowgirlWeekend