Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy and be sure to show us which tips you are trying by using the hashtag #CowgirlWeekend on Facebook and Instagram.
1. Do you love Texas? Pick up a new piece for your home that represents your favorite state. This Texas pillow is colorful and fun for spring.
Available for purchase at Maverick Western Wear.
2. Go buy some new tack for your favorite horse. Tack is another thing always worth investing in, this set from Bar H Equine is affordable and made to last.
Image via Horses & Heels.
3. Go hunting for some vintage denim to wear at your next rodeo or barrel race. Hit the thrift shops for one of a kind pieces and dress them up with sequins or embroidery.
Image via Denim Therapy.
4. Spend some time giving the barn an extra good cleaning. The weather is warm and you have no excuse now, get the dust out of the corners, change light bulbs and sweep up the aisles.
Image via SanLuisObispo.com
5. But on your favorite boots and go for a day trip. If you feel like you have been spending too much time close to home, take a day trip and go explore a new area. You will feel refreshed when you come back.
Image via Tumblr.
We want to see which tips you are trying, share your Cowgirl Weekend with us on Facebook or Instagram and use hashtag #CowgirlWeekend