TGIF! Welcome to the weekend cowgirls, here is the second edition of our new series – Cowgirl Weekend. Enjoy and be sure to show us which tips you are trying by using the hashtag #CowgirlWeekend on Facebook and Instagram.
1. Organize your tack room. Go through your tack room and evaluate what you have. Clean and donate unwanted items to a local theraputic riding school or look for local spring tack sales and reserve a table to sell some stuff. Now is the time to start thinking about a new show season.
Image via Horses & Heels
2. Super Bowl Sunday! Try making these slow cooker buffalo chicken meatballs for the big game.
Image and recipe via Damn Delicious
3. Take a bath. It seems so simple but we run around all week with work and sometimes weekends become dedicated to catching up around the house. Be sure to RELAX! Fill that tub up with some bubbles; bring in a good book and maybe a glass of wine.
4. Treat yourself to a little online retail therapy. These cute Texas earrings by Bourbon & Boots are just $15.00
Image and shop this via Dillard’s
5. Plan a horse related trip that doesn’t involve taking your own with you. The Kentucky Derby is just under one hundred days away, start planning a mini vacation and enjoy your mint juleps at the racetrack.
Image via Quint Events
We want to see which tips you are trying, share your Cowgirl Weekend with us on Facebook or Instagram and use hashtag #CowgirlWeekend