Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy and be sure to show us which tips you are trying by using the hashtag #CowgirlWeekend on Facebook and Instagram.
1. Don’t let spring-cleaning spring up on you. Get ahead now by slowly cleaning one area in your barn a weekend. Pick up your tack room focus on cleaning cobwebs. Whatever you do, just focus on one task at a time.
Image via Ram Buildings
2. Add some greenery to your life with a new plant. Succulents and cactus plants are trendy right now and easy to care for. They will also help get you in the mood for spring! Bonus points for thrifting or doing a cool DIY to your pots.
Image via Free People Blog
3. Have a margarita! I may have suggested this on a previous weekend but here is a fun fact for you – February 22nd is National Margarita Day. So enjoy refreshing drink on Sunday to celebrate.
Image via Cookie and Kate
4. Start a riding journal. It’s a great way to keep track of progress, write down goals and keep you focused.
Image via Bear Tracks Trading Co.
5. Plan a party. Are you in a wedding, getting married or daydreaming about summer gatherings? Start now while it’s cold outside.
Image via Tikkido
We want to see which tips you are trying, share your Cowgirl Weekend with us on Facebook or Instagram and use hashtag #CowgirlWeekend