Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy and be sure to show us which tips you are trying by using the hashtag #CowgirlWeekend on Facebook and Instagram.
1. Have an old pair of cowboy boots laying around beyond repair? Try repurposing them into something else, like a wallet.
Image and DIY via Poppytalk
2. Shop for something in horseshoe form for a lucky month in March, you cannot go wrong with a pair of sparkly horseshoe earrings.
Image via Cavenders
3. Make something green and minty! Try these Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Image via Cooking Divine
4. Make your skin soft and exfoliate for spring with a good bar of handmade soap. Try this coffee and mint blend, the caffeine is great for tightening up your skin.
Image via Horses & Heels
5. Get your horse a touch of green and some new protective leg gear. These glittery overreach boots by Professionals Choice are perfect.
Image via Riding Warehouse
We want to see which tips you are trying, share your Cowgirl Weekend with us on Facebook or Instagram and use hashtag #CowgirlWeekend