Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy and be sure to show us which tips you are trying by using the hashtag #CowgirlWeekend on Facebook and Instagram.
1. Pamper yourself with a beautiful manicure. These silver and gold horse print nail wraps from Jamberry are adorable. Nail wraps available for purchase at Jamberry.
Image via Sarahhearts on Instagram
2. Try making some dessert with Lucky Charms since St. Patrick’s is around the corner. It’s better to test out a new recipe before hand, this Lucky Charms Milkshake looks amazing.
Recipe and image via How Sweet It Is
3. Anxious to start spring cleaning or do a little redecorating? Investing in new pillows for your couch or bed is an inexpensive way to freshen up your home and make a big impact. I love the Junk Gypsy Wild Heart pillow.
Image via PBteen and available for purchase
4. Start dreaming about spring and getting your horse back to being shiny and sleek again. Give them a good grooming and condition their mane and tail.
Image via Horse Heaven on Tumblr
5. Go buy some fresh flowers, greenery and blooms are a wonderful way to spruce up your home and brighten the mood.
Image via Digs Digs