Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy and be sure to show us which tips you are trying by using the hashtag #CowgirlWeekend on Facebook and Instagram.
1. It’s not too late to whip up a last minute Shamrock Shake for St. Patrick’s Day. Try making a calorie friendly one that is packed with spinach like this one from Real Food Real Deals.
Image and recipe via Real Food Real Deals
2. Warmer temperatures and melting snow is a good thing, but it also means mud! Check the status of your barn boots and treat yourself to a new pair if necessary.
These kid’s boots by Joules are adorable! Shop for them at Alex and Alexa
3. Speaking of mud, are you keeping your horses legs clean and dry (as possible) to avoid mud fever and thrush this time of year? Do a light clipping on your horse’s legs and make sure your clippers are ready for spring.
Images via Pro Equine Grooms
4. What is it about a change in season that makes us start gushing over new footwear? Browse for some new boots to add to your spring wish list.
Old Gringo boots with bold embroidery available from Allen’s Boots
5. Start planning for Easter and spend some time on Pinterest to get recipes and decorating ideas.
Image via Horses & Heels
We want to see which tips you are trying, share your Cowgirl Weekend with us on Facebook or Instagram and use hashtag #CowgirlWeekend