Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Banana Flax SnacksIngredients:
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 2 tablespoons coconut syrup
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 medium mixing bowls
- Drying mat
- Cut bananas into slices that are approximately ¼” thick.
- Mix together the coconut syrup and water in one bowl, then add bananas to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flax and chia seeds.
- Take bananas and coat them in the seed mixture, then place them on the drying mat.
- Once they’re mostly dried (takes about 30 minutes – enough time to clean your supplies!), place them in the dehydrator with a little space between each one.
- Dehydrate at 135° for ten hours.
- Take out to the barn to share!!