As July begins to wind down we start to think about the peach harvest, if you have your own trees you know what a treat this can be. Try making these Peach Cheesecake Popsicles, they are refreshing and delicious. Packed with fresh peaches, cream cheese and a graham cracker “crust” it’s frozen cheesecake on a stick. These popsicles are kid friendly and grown up approved.
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
6 ounces peach yogurt (1 small container)
1/2 cup powdered sugar 1/4 milk (I used whole milk)
1 cup diced peaches
Graham Cracker Bottom:
3 graham crackers, crushed
1/4 cup butter, melted
- Combine cream cheese, peach yogurt, powdered sugar, milk & peaches in bowl & mix well.
- You can also use a blender but just add the peaches at the end once everything is blended.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle molds leaving an inch space at the top for the graham crackers.
- Mix graham crackers & melted butter & spoon the crumbs into each popsicle.
- Press down gently to pack them into the popsicle & don’t overflow the molds.
- Stick popsicle sticks in the middle of the molds & freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Run a little hot water on the outside of the molds & twist to get out the popsicles, they should slide right out. Enjoy!
Recipe and photos by Horses & Heels.