One of my favorite holiday traditions is baking Christmas cookies. I never forget my horse though, and you shouldn’t either! Your horse will love these holiday horse cookies
Holiday Horse Cookies
(Courtesy of: Smart Pak)
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 2/3 cup molasses
- 1 ripe banana
- Crushed mints, dried banana, split peas, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Put parchment paper on cookie sheet
- Mix ingredients together. Roll out and cut out shapes
- Bake 10 minutes
- Store in airtight container and take them to the barn for your horse!
Tip: Recipe can be cut in half for less cookies!
Check out the action happening in this kitchen! It’s looking a lot like Christmas with decorated trees, candy canes, and gingerbread cookies.