Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
As fans of Yellowstone wait for news of the season 4 return, what’s there to do but watch (and rewatch) the first three seasons and reminisce about your favorite scenes.
With its cast of powerful characters and their larger-than-life personalities, the quotes are seemingly endless! A single sentence from John Dutton (Kevin Costner) can stop you in your tracks, and there’s nothing like a one-liner from Beth Dutton (Kelly Reilly) to make your blood run cold. With a new season on the horizon, and two new spinoffs in the works, we can only expect this list to keep growing with more lines about family, power, and love.
- “Leverage is knowing that if someone had all the money in the world, this is what they’d buy.”
- “Learn to be meaner than evil and still love your family and enjoy a sunrise.”
- “No one has a right. You have to take a right, or stop it from being taken from you.”
- “Lawyers are the swords of this century. Words are weapons now. I need you to learn how to use them.”
- “All the angels are gone, son. There’s only devils left.”
- “It’s the one constant in life. You build something worth having, someone’s gonna try to take it.”
- “It wasn’t a move. I’m just meaner than you.”
- “Well, if you’re marrying Beth, you’ve already proved you’re not scared of anything.”
- “I made two bad decisions in my life based on fear, and they cost me everything.”
- “You are the trailer park. I’m the tornado.”
- “Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.”
- “You can’t unmake family, Jamie, but you can take their gold card.”
- “Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me, that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me so I never live another day without you.”
- “Everything I do is for him, and everything you do is for you.”
- “I believe in lovin’ with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. That’s it. That’s all there is.”
- “Every so often, you say something that makes me think you’re smart. And then I look at you, and that thought fades.”
- “My mother was the spine of this family. She was the center. Without her, he’s, well the best of him died with her.”
- “I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy. And no one who tried it is alive to tell you how poorly that worked out for them.”
- “There’s sharks and minnows in this world. If you don’t know which you are, you ain’t a shark.”
- “‘I’m sorry’ are two words you never have to say to me.”
- “I wish that they’d come back to life so I could kill ’em again.”
- “I’m gonna give you one last chance. You leave now or you never leave.”
- “I don’t choose the way. I make sure no one questions yours.”
- “I look at every day with you as a gift.”
- “Be a man about it. Don’t scream.”
- “You know, when you boil life down, it’s funny just how little you need, isn’t it?”
- “I’d rather kill a thousand men than shoot another horse.”
While we wait for the new season to air, here‘s how to get caught up!