Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
- Reality: Don’t give away the hay just yet! Spring is a very wet season. You’ll likely run into some mud. Better start thinking about field management!
- Reality: While lots of greenery may start popping up, your fairy tale is about to get busted. It’s time to scan your fields for toxic plants. Read 5 Common Plants That Are Toxic To Your Horse for more info!
- Reality: Kiss your paychecks goodbye. Showing will take all your money.
- Reality: They’re only sleek and shiny because you’re covered in all their hair from the hours of deshedding you had to do.
- Reality: Your horse is also enjoying the weather, as they buck and leap around. Better hang on tight; they’re feeling fresh!