Curly Horses are a unique and interesting breed. They have a distinctive trait that sets them apart from the rest- their curly hair! This breed does come in all different colors, sizes, and body types. If you’re looking for a rare and eye-catching horse, then consider them!
Fun Facts about Curly Horses
1. They have a few different names. You may hear Curlies, Bashkir Curlies, American Bashkir Curlies, and North American Curly Horses.
2. This breed of horse is hypoallergenic. Those with hair allergies will find this particularly helpful!
3. Their hair can be spun into yarn!
4. Curlies come in a wide range of colors. Furthermore, they usually have a double mane that lies on both sides of their neck.
5. The curls can be minimal or extreme. Some even have curled eyelashes! Their curls are more noticeable in the winter months.
Learn more about the American Bashkir Curly!