Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Fall is in full force, and winter is nearly here! While it’s easy to grab a blanket and never leave the house, your horse will definitely miss you. Dare the cold and have some fun outside! There are plenty of unique activities to try with your horse these seasons. Hopefully, this bucket list will get you inspired.
Fall/Winter Bucket List for Cowgirls
- Soak up fall leaves on a trail ride
- Count your horse blessings this Thanksgiving
- Try skijoring
- Go on a sleigh ride
- Set up a Christmas photo shoot
- Ride bareback in the snow
- Watch the sunset on horseback
- Attend a winter show
- Audit a clinic
- Work on your horse’s ground manners
- Have a movie night in the barn lounge
- Catch up on your favorite horse books or magazines
- Decorate your horse’s stall for the holidays
- Make some pumpkin flavored treats
- Pick some yummy apples for your horse
- Plan a Friendsgiving party at the barn
- Buy some warm riding clothes
Who’s ready to check off some of these fun activities?!?