Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Adding a farmhouse touch is something we absolutely love! There are some subtle, and not so subtle, things you can do to help add that look and feel to your own home!
- A sliding barn door
2. Embrace a much more muted color palette.
3. Shiplap! Shiplap! Shiplap!
4. Add reclaimed and exposed wood just about everywhere.
5. Try out open shelving in your farmhouse kitchen.
6. Can’t forget about the iconic farmhouse sink!
7. Up-cycled furniture and shabby chic decor.
8. Exposed….well, just about anything. (Brick, shiplap, original flooring, etc.) But especially exposed beams.
9. Original hardwood floors.
10. A farmhouse table.
Want to take your kitchen one step further with the farmhouse touch? Check out this custom kitchen island!