Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Reba McEntire, one of the true queens of the country, is a triple threat with a career in singing, songwriting, and acting! She is cowgirl through and through with her roots in rodeo and ranching. She has seen it all and is here to give the best advice!
- “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.”
- “Besides, I’m a gypsy at heart and I like to travel around.”
- “For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.”
- “Be different, stand out, and work your butt off.”
- “I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and I am loved.”
- “You don’t waste your entire life waiting to go back to dust.”
- “Fame is a mind – a way of thinking about things. It’s all in your mind.”
- “The upside to anger? Getting it out of your system. You got to express your anger. Then you have room for more positive things. If I hold something in a long time, and then I speak it, it’s amazing how the light shines so much brighter.”
- “Growing up is not being so dead-set on making everybody happy.”
- “All the money in the world can’t buy you back good health.”