Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
How many times have you gotten tangled up in your horse’s hay net when trying to refill it? For most, it’s more times than you care to admit. This barn hack will make refilling nets smooth and quick. You can get your barn chores done in a flash!
- Trash can or metal barrel
- 4 metal clamps for edge of trash can/barrel
- Hay net
- Put four metal clamps spaced evenly around your trash can or barrel.
- Put the net in the center of it.
- Attach the outer strings to each clip.
- Stuff the net full.
If you’re more of a visual person, then check out this video tutorial.
It’s simple and quick! You can load up those hay nets in a blink of an eye. Who doesn’t love barn hacks.