Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Do we ever tire of guacamole? I don’t think so. If you read 8 Unique Guacamole Recipes from earlier you might have have been intrigued by these interesting combinations. This Guacamole, Corn and Feta Dip is tangy and delicious.
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large rip avocados
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Add corn & olive oil to a skillet, place over a medium to high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally – the goal here is to charr the corn & blacken it a little bit.
- Remove from heat & set aside.
- Peel & pit the avocados & mash them in a bowl with a fork.
- Add onion, lime juice, garlic salt, black pepper & red pepper.
- Mix well & add the charred corn.
- Put it in a serving bowl (I reserved some corn for sprinkling on top of the finished guac) & sprinkle feta over it.
- Serve with chips & enjoy.
Recipe and photos by Horses & Heels.