There’s no telling what will get thrown in the suitcase when your cowboy packs for Las Vegas! If you help your man pack, be sure he has these five things.
1) Fenoglio boots! Walking around all day shopping and then going to the rodeo and watch parties at night can be tiring! Better make sure your cowboy has got something on his feet that can keep up with you!
2) Kimes Ranch Jeans! Keep him looking sharp and feeling comfortable at the same time.
View this post on Instagram
#CINCHteam member Tyson Durfey is heading into his 11th NFR. This year he is sitting 3rd in the World Standings after some great wins including Reno and Austin. He is working toward bringing home his second World Title. Go get em Tyson & Nikko! #CINCHjeans #CINCH 📷: @mattcohenphoto
3) A pink shirt for Tough Enough To Wear Pink night is a must!
4) Make sure your man packs plenty of sport coats! Surprisingly, thrift shops are a really awesome place to find them.
5) Top it all off with an American Hat.