Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
- Burn some calories! Depending on the gait and your discipline, you can get a major workout just by riding your horse. And that doesn’t even include grooming and cleaning stalls.
- Improve the muscles in your legs, abs, and back. If you’ve ever had a difficult ride, your legs might turn to jelly once you dismount. And those sitting trots are only perfected with awesome core muscles. It’s no doubt that this sport tones certain muscle groups.
- Your coordination will definitely get better. You’ll be expected to use your whole body to get the best results out of your horse.
- Balance is key! In order for your horse to perform his best, he needs a rider that is well balanced in the saddle. In time, you’ll learn how to follow his movements and stay perfectly positioned in the saddle.
- You can expect your stress to melt away. There’s nothing more peaceful than having a pleasant ride on a horse.
- Get more confidence! You’re only riding a 1200 pound animal with a mind of his own. That takes guts and a bit of fearlessness.
- You’ll be expected to problem solve and think quickly. There is likely moments when you’ll have to make split-second decisions.