Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Your HomeFrom the décor in your bedroom to the movies you watch being horse crazy isn’t reserved for just the barn.
- Do you have horse pictures on the walls?
- How about ribbons and trophies to show all your hard work?
- Any horse blankets or comforters?
- Time to step it up, how about horse ornaments, curtains, flags, or even salt/pepper shakers?
- Do you have riding clothes or shirts with horses?
- What’s that bookcase looking like?
- A true cowgirl has a huge horse movie collection!
The BarnWhether you have a horse or not, you can still be horse crazy at the barn.
- Do you arrive extra early to lessons?
- Have you offered to clean stalls for more riding time?
- Is grooming fun to you?
- Do you know everyone at the barn because you’re there so much?
- Is the barn owner like family?
- Is your horse always looking his best because of the time you spend with him?
- How much tack do you have?
MiscellaneousWhen you’re not home or at the barn, people still recognize you as horse crazy!
- Does your car have tack, hay, and mud from the barn?
- Do you regularly wear riding clothes in stores?
- Is the tack store your favorite place to shop?
- Are you constantly daydreaming about your horse?
- Do your goals always revolve around horses?
- For the really crazy…do you work with them?