Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
- Hutchinson Island, FL – Enjoy one of the few beaches in Florida that actually allows horseback riding right on the beach. Ride your own horse with a permit from the St. Lucie County Parks and Recreation Department. There’s 22 miles of white sandy shore that is lined with palm trees.
- Hatteras Island, NC – Bring your horse to the Outer Banks for the experience of a lifetime. Short-term boarding is available at numerous locations. Many facilities offer trails that lead directly to the beach and ocean. Canter through the sand and feel the wind in your hair!
- Pismo Beach, CA – Ocean and mountain views all from horseback! Ride in the daytime or as the sun is setting, either way the beautiful sandy beaches are enough to grab your attention. Camp with your horse on a nearby ranch to have quick access.
- Long Beach Peninsula, WA – Whether a romantic getaway or a family vacation, bring your horses to this beach in Washington for a one-of-a-kind adventure. Make sure to follow the beach rules!
- Surfside Beach, TX – This small beach community should be added to your travel plans. Make memories when you ride along the shore and see incredible wildlife.