Do you have a million cute, western stickers? But have no idea what to do with them? Us, too! Our water bottles, laptops, and even cell phone cases have run out of room for stickers. Marijka Hunsaker (@marijka_dam) has our solution!
Why not wear them!? She shows us how to make a sticker jacket in a recent reel. She originally got the idea from NWTBD, but put her own western fashion spin on it!
“Honestly, if you need a Saturday project this was cheap and pretty easy,” comments Marijka on her latest designs. Let’s get into it!
- Denim jacket
- Yard of clear vinyl
- All your favorite stickers
- Sewing machine
- Sewing pins
- Gather all of your materials
- Decide where you want your stickers (Marijka chose the back panel)
- Cut out the area where you want your stickers
- Wash the jacket
- Use the previously cut cloth panel to place and size stickers
- Cut your vinyl and place your stickers on the vinyl
- Sew and pin the vinyl piece to the jean jacket
- Voila! It’s ready to wear!