Inspirational quotes are great and all, but they’re ten times better when they’re related to the cowgirl way of life. Here’s a handful of motivational sayings to brighten your day!
1) “Learn this well…the last ride is never the last ride, and the end is not the end.” – Richard Rowland.
2) “If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.” – Author Unknown.
3) “Whether it’s horses or whatever it is you do, it doesn’t become an art until your soul goes into what you do.” – Buck Brannaman.
4) “God intended women to be outside as well as men, and they do not know what they are missing when they stay cooped up in the house.” – Annie Oakley.
5) “No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.” – Winston Churchill.
6) “Horses and life, it’s all the same to me.” Buck Brannaman.
7) “The horse is a mirror. It goes deep into the body. When I see your horse I see you too. It shows me everything you are, everything about the horse.” – Ray Hunt.
8) “It’s not how many times you get bucked off that counts, its how many times you saddle back up.” – Author Unknown.
9) “A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves – strong, powerful, beautiful – and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.” – Pam Brown.
10) “There’s nothing in life that’s worth doing’ If it can’t be done from a horse.” – Author Unknown.