Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
Teena Lacy and Deena Lacy Nossaman founded Lacy Boots and have been barrel racing for 20 years. They are familiar with the injuries caused by the extreme sport and have created boots to protect your shins from metal barrels and fence impact injuries. These highly technical boots are extremely comfortable, fashionable and add XRD® Extreme Impact Protection for your shins.
Lacy Boots was even picked as a Top Product at the 2021 WESA Dallas Market by Shaley Ham, a.k.a. West Desperado!
New Shin-Protecting Designs – Keep your skin in the game!
Lacy Boots were designed to incorporate XRD ® Extreme Impact Technology into their built-in shin guards for our western riding boots. Gone are the days of the uncomfortable and bulky shin guards.
Comfort is Our Priority
- Thin shin guard design in the shin areas to enhance impact protection
- Comfort for long hours in the saddle
- Less strain on ankles from day one.
- Foot beds are designed for maximum comfort
- Boots are made from the best top-grain leather available, all high-end materials and craftsmanship.