Have you ever wondered who the leading American Quarter Horse stallion is? That title was given to Invitation Only on October 14, 2014. This position is based on the total points earned by the stallion’s offspring. What an honor to earn that title! He definitely deserves it. Check out this amazing stud!
Invitation Only is a 1990 bay stallion out of Barpassers Image and Bears Raisin Kane. His accomplishments include a long list of leading titles:
- AQHA All Time Leading Sire of Point Earners
- Sire of 210 World Championships, Congress Championships, and Reserve Championships
- 2008 NSBA Hall of Fame Inductee
- #1 AQHA All Time Leading Sire of ROM Earners
- #1 AQHA All Time Leading Sire of Point Earners
- AQHA Leading Sire 8 yrs in a Row!
- All Time Leading Sire of Money Earners
- All Time Leading Sire of Western Pleasure Earnings
- All Time Leading Sire of NSBA Money Earnings
Some of Invitation Only’s recognizable offspring are I am The Party, Figured I’m Invited, Only By Moonlight, and Only Pretentious. They do exceptionally well in western pleasure and showmanship classes.
This famous stallion resides at Leeman Stables in Massillon, OH. Owners, Fritz and Carol Leeman, operate a 200-acre Quarter Horse breeding facility. Other standing stallions include Lazy Loper, How Bout this Cowboy, Willy Be invited, Footwork Revolution, and Shine N Spook.
Are you familiar with any of his offspring?