Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
DIY Grooming Wipes Recipe
Courtesy of: Savvy Horsewoman
- Container or ziplock bag
- Cloths, rags, or extra-strong paper towels
- 3/4 cup Distilled water
- 1/4 cup Witch Hazel
- 1 tsp. Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Essential Oils (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well
- Place several cloths, rags, or extra-strong paper towels in your small container or ziplock bag. Pour the combined ingredients over them, so they’re moist but not dripping wet.
- Mix them well and keep the lid/bag tightly closed.
- Use them on your horse, tack, or boots to remove dirt, dust, and mud!