Our Newsletter to your inbox every week!
- Pat Parelli: Him and his wife, Linda, host clinics and certification programs across the United States. He has a series of videos, books, and equipment available. Parelli also offers demonstrations on colt starting and gentling mustangs.
- Clinton Anderson: This horsemanship trainer is famous for his members’ group the No Worries Club. He provides a home study program and clinics throughout the states. Other trainers can also get certified in his methods.
- John & Josh Lyons: A father and son duo, the Lyons offer a three level certification program for amateur trainers. They are well-known for their clinics and video series.
- Monty Roberts: Roberts focuses on the body language of horses, which he learned by observing wild mustangs as a boy. He has a farm program for aspiring trainers and offers a wide selection of books and videos.
- Stacy Westfall: A talented rider and trainer, she wooed the crowed by riding without a bridle or saddle. She has a video series that is similar to trick training.
- Craig Cameron: He comes from a background of ranch riding. Cameron has studied natural horsemanship from some of the most famous in the industry. He has a line of equipment that includes saddles.
- Buck Brannaman: He is famous for his idea of helping horses with people problems. His life story was featured in the Sundance film, Buck.
- Chris Cox: Cox has a progressive video series. He likes to use a square pen instead of a round pen. Attention to the horse’s body language is stressed in his series.
- Ray Hunt: Possibly one of the very first well recognized natural horsemanship trainers, Hunt gave clinics around the United States.