If you have iTunes or Google Play, then you should check out the dozens of horse podcasts available. These fun talk programs are filled with valuable information. They have everything from riding and training tips to advice from pros in the industry. Start you search by checking out these top five!
1. Whoa Podcast About Horses Horsemanship – By: John & Ranae Harrer
Description: Everything you need to know about horses! Learn about tack, horsemanship, care, feeding, and more. You can never know too much.
2. Daily Strides – By: Lorna Leeson
Description: Audio riding lessons for all equestrians. Learn how to get the most out of your schooling and training sessions.
3. Equestrian Legends Radio Show – By: Horse Radio Network
Description: This podcast celebrates the lives of men and women from different disciplines. They have all shaped the horse world in one way or another.
4. Straight From the Horse’s Mouth Radio Show – By: Paula Slater
Description: Meet interesting horse people from the industry. This will include talks with artists, authors, inventors, entrepreneurs, therapists, and horse communicators.
5. All Shows Feed – By: Horse Radio Network
Description: All the Horse Radio Network shows in one feed.
Do you have a favorite horse podcast? Please share!